The 2021 Economic Stimulus Webinar
During a quick, informative webinar, you will learn how to position your agency and community to potentially receive infrastructure and economic stimulus funding. The webinar is presented by Maul Foster & Alongi, Inc., in partnership with Crossroads Strategies, LLC. Our multidisciplinary team will show you how to navigate the anticipated competitive grant funding and financing processes and help push your infrastructure projects forward. This virtual webinar will be hosted via Zoom on Thursday, May 27, from noon to 1 PM PST.
Significant federal investment in infrastructure appears imminent as the United States begins to rebuild communities and the economy after the COVID-19 pandemic. Lessons from previous economic recovery efforts teach us that projects supporting jobs and economic growth are likely to be targeted for funding. Now is a great time to position your community’s infrastructure projects to be competitive for this likely significant federal investment.
Economic Stimulus Webinar Details
May 27, 2021 | Noon to 1 PM PST
Virtual | Zoom Webinar
Registration is free and required!
Workshop Speakers Will Include Employees From:
- Maul Foster & Alongi
- Crossroads Strategies
Join Us to Learn More About:
- Positioning your agency and community to receive funding through anticipated federal stimulus programs.
- What it means to get your project shovel-ready.
- How federal funds are expected to be funneled through existing state funding programs.
- Possible funding availability and timing.
- Eligibility for specific grant programs.
- The importance of identifying economic and job growth outcomes from your capital projects.
- Capital project readiness and prioritization for competitive funding.