Port Leadership Peer to Peer Workshop
About the Workshop
The workshop is a two-day facilitated event designed to identify common challenges that go with leading a port authority, and more importantly, to discuss strategies and techniques to address these challenges. Join us to explore what works and what experience has taught us as a group. Attendees will leave with practical tools and strategies to address their challenges.
To make this workshop as valuable as possible, it will be proceeded by a personal phone interview with attendees to identify issues to be included and to customize the workshop’s outcomes. Additionally, MFA will provide an outcome report on the success of the workshop and lessons learned for future workshops to the Washington Public Ports Association (WPPA) to help guide their future training efforts.
- October 22-23, 2019 (two days prior to the WPPA’s Small Ports Conference)
- Sleeping Lady Resort, Leavenworth, Washington
- $2,000 per attendee, which includes all food and refreshments for two days.
- Attendees are responsible for their own travel costs and one lodging night at the Sleeping Lady Resort in Leavenworth at $75 per person plus tax for a double occupancy room, or $150 per person plus tax for single occupancy.
- Additional information regarding room reservations will be provided after registering.