MFA is proud that our first client was a local timber company. But we’re not just relying on history; this industry more than others requires creative thinking and problem solving to help your business not just survive, but thrive.
- Mill and Timberland Due Diligence
- Phase I/Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Remedial Investigation and Feasibility Study (RI/FS)
- Environmental Regulatory Compliance
- Stormwater Design and Treatment
- Landfill Closure
- Timberland Acquisition
- Facility Demolition and Remediation
- Drip Pad Certification
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Compliance
- Industrial Hygiene and Health and Safety Compliance
- Process Safety Management (PSM)/Risk Management Plans (RMP)
- DR Johnson Lumber Co.
- Exterior Wood, Inc.
- Hampton Affiliates
- McFarland Cascade